Five things : on a Sunday.
1. A free press, and those in power who support it. Thank you, John McCain.
2. ABBA. Truly the Beatles of bittersweet dance pop: one heartstringingly happy cut after another, and much deeper than their greatest hits collections.
3. One's wife referring to you as "...my mail order husband." I have no idea how to feel about this. I think it's a compliment. I don't know.
4. Spotify free vs. Spotify premium.
"I REALLY want to see The Path."
Our six-year old announced after our Faustian-deal with Spotify (a.k.a. we get free music, they forcefeed us ads).
"It looks really scary and good, because one of them is following one of the other people without them knowing."
Not happening. We'll stick with Wild Kratts for now.
Have also, sadly, hypocritically, and perhaps wrongly, put the ixnay on The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, and Person of Interest. It's tough being a kid.
4. Children making breakfast.
4b. Moana, and that rooster. There are two secret ingredients in every good film: a great ending and a great tertiary character or two.
4c. Rainy hikes.
5. Underworld / If Rah